New and Enhanced Product Features for Workforce Management, Skills Management, & Training Manager
Genesys has continued investment and attention to delivering customer feature requests and usability enhancements! Take a look at the following improvements to a number of Genesys products.
Skills Management (formerly Skills Assessor)
On December 22, 2017, version 9.0.0 of Skills Management was released for PureEngage Premise.
Highlights of this release include:
- SQL Server Analysis Services no longer required
- DNA screens and functionality significantly updated
- Enhancements to DNA and Calculated Component Calculations
- New mechanism for storing KPI results, which also for quicker reporting and analysis
- DNA calculations now done in real-time
- Enhancements to DNA Building, Data Collection and Management
- Enhancements to presentation of DNA Data
- Improved and added support
On December 22, 2017, version 8.5.210 of Workforce Management was released for PureEngage Premise and PureEngage Cloud.
Enhanced product features include:
- Alarm Logging for Synchronization Issues
- Configuration Logged at Startup
- Timeout Controls for WFM Daemon/SMTP Server Connection
- Windows Server 2016 Supported Operating System
With this release, customers will be able to have more flexibility and information regarding log files.
Training Manager for NICE IEX and Teleopti
On December 22, 2017, version 9.0.0 of Training Manager was released for PureEngage Premise.
What is being made available:
- Training Manager for IEX and Training Manager for Teleopti are new sellable items that will allow Training Manager to be sold to customers that have NICE IEX Workforce Management at version 4.6 or above, or Teleopti Workforce Management at version 7.6 or above.
With this release, customers will be able to improve scheduling and minimize customer service impacts.