Nominate Your Organization for a Genesys Customer Innovation Award!
This year, we’re introducing a variety of award categories that cover wider range of CX achievements:
The CX Globetrotter – Best Global Rollout of the Genesys CX Platform
Genesys has changed the way organizations manage their CX. Has your Genesys solution been rolled out across different countries or regions? Please describe the transformation involved in the technology and infrastructure, the process of global alignment, and the outcome.
The CX Innovator – Best Omnichannel Customer Success Story
Omnichannel is the future of CX, and your forward-thinking organization has successfully implemented an omnichannel environment. Share how you are using Genesys to achieve incredible improvements. Please include tangible metrics and results.
The CX Pioneer – Best New Customer – Breaking Silos with a Fast Deployment
Are you a new Genesys customer that has recognized incredible gains from implementing Genesys solutions? Tell us about the problems you were trying to solve, and the resulting boosts in customer satisfaction.
The CX Mover – Best Cloud Customer Migration and/or Deployment
Head in the Cloud? We want to know how your overhauled your old systems for a Cloud implementation, and the overall business impact. Please include metrics.
The CX Visionary – Best Success Story of Switching to Genesys from Another Platform
Were you once investing time and money in a legacy, hardware-based CX platform solution? Tell us about your switch to Genesys and how the change transformed your customer experience. Please include tangible metrics and results. Extra consideration will be given for entries that name the platform you switched away from.
- The winning organization will be globally recognized for customer innovation, which includes:
- Press coverage
- Recognition at CX17 in front of industry leaders, peers, and analysts
- In addition to this, the winners will be awarded:
- One fully paid trip to CX17 (including a round-trip coach flight to one CX17 event, event access, and a 2-night hotel stay)
- Primary consideration as a CX17 speaker
- Impactful recognition and networking opportunity with peers, analysts, and Genesys executives
- Networking with Global CX leaders who are recognized innovators
- VIP Treatment throughout CX17 including:
- CIA finalist laminate designation
- Reserved seating at main stage presentations
- Onstage award presentation including presentation of a coveted award trophy
- Special CIA Winner Dinner
- VIP gifts and experiences including a main stage memory kit