Paul Segre’s Year-End Message for 2016
Saying that 2016 has been a great year for Genesys doesn’t adequately express everything we have to celebrate. Let’s start this year-end wrap-up with our big news: Genesys just completed our acquisition of Interactive Intelligence, creating a major opportunity for all of us.
Both Genesys and Interactive Intelligence have developed best-in-class customer experience capabilities. Now combined, we support customers of any size in all industries, everywhere in the world, with the most complete portfolio. We’ll leverage the best of both companies to improve and accelerate the delivery of innovative solutions.
It’s not just our opinion, industry analysts also recognize us as leaders:
- Genesys was named a leader in two Forrester Waves™, for Contact Center Interaction Management for Midsize and Large Contact Centers.
- For the eighth year in a row, Genesys and Interactive Intelligence were named leaders in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center Infrastructure, Worldwide. In the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS), North America, Interactive Intelligence was named a leader, and Genesys as a visionary.
Together, we have the largest R&D budget focused on CX and customer engagement, the broadest product portfolio with advanced cloud and on-premise solutions, and the technical R&D and support talent for our customers.
And there’s more success to report for 2016:
- We welcomed many new customers to Genesys and guided existing customers to CX success, including PayPal, Vodafone, Plated, and other companies.
- Our success is also due to more than 1,000 partners who represent a mature and broad range of skills to ensure successful deployments and ongoing support.
- Genesys received a $900 million investment from Hellman & Friedman. This is a major endorsement of our strategy and growth, and directly benefits customers who invest in our solutions.
- Genesys AppFoundry, the enterprise marketplace for apps and integration, and the Genesys DevFoundry, enable customers to connect with other CX providers and drive business performance. There are over 150 applications on AppFoundry.
- Customer engagement is growing with G-Summit events around the globe. Look for more information soon about where to join us in 2017.
We appreciate your continued business, and look forward to a bright and successful future as your partner and vendor of choice.